Sunday, November 22, 2009

For a good cause, are you ready!

Kraft First Taste is an email I get regularly and normally I am collecting recipes to feed the 5 of us. They are a good site to keep looking at and here is a paragraph from an email they sent me. I think it is such a good idea and we all have a good handful of people we could send some e-cards too.

Here it is:

First Taste members have early access to the Recipe for Joy program, so you can be among the first to experience the joy of giving and spread the word about it. Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://email.kraftfoods.com/cgi-bin2/DM/y/eBLgU0QARSA0brI0EGXe0EV and send a FREE holiday e-card today and every day through December 31, 2009!

Today and every day through December 31, 2009!

For more information about Feeding America, copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://email.kraftfoods.com/cgi-bin2/DM/y/eBLgU0QARSA0brI0EGWG0Ey

*Meals are used for illustrative purposes only. Kraft Foods has set a goal of donating the monetary equivalent of 10 meals for each e-card sent, up to a cap of one million meals. Feeding America's meal conversion is effective until 6/30/10.

So there it is, I hope you can do this and help many that may be needing the help. Seems like a good idea though I think our methods of food distribution could be better. Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

The Cutting Edge of Ordinary said...

Hello and thanks for being a follower of my blog! I was just wondering if you could tell me how you found me? The reason I ask is, that I had thousands and thousands of hits on my site yesterday and they all seemed to link to my Beef Stoup recipe. Just wondering how everyone wandered over! Thanks for any info you have! Lisa