Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Are you still able to go to college?

I have a found a site that might help you out during this downturn in the economy. I might be using it since I may qualify for the "moms going back to school" money that Obama set aside ??!!

http://www.chegg.com/

You can rent your textbooks and it could save you many dollars. Check it out and see if it fits your pocketbook. I will definitely consider it when and if I get to return to school and need some textbooks.

I hope any that desire can attend college and get that degree that could open doors for you to earn your way in the world.

1 comment:

CookinsForMe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I used Chegg for the first time recently when I rented three text books for my youngest son. So far the experience has been a good one.