Sunday, November 1, 2009

Food for those that need it!

I have found a video you can go and view and for each view money is given so that Kraft and its partners can provide food to those that really need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rpkyWck3A

I have been fortunate to have been on the receiving end of food donations since I lost my job and the fire we had a few years ago. The food given is of good quality and much appreciated since it allows us to have food we like longer during the month. Tough to eat when it is not what you are used to though when hungry you eat to keep the growlies away for sure. I hope none of you are in this situation but if you are help is out there. View the video and as they say share it with family, friends and coworkers. Share my blog for a quick link to get to it or save it yourself to go and view it often to help them along.

No comments: