Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Cadaver Calculator!

Ok, here I found through a friend this site that will compute how much you are worth as a cadaver. A dead human body does have worth. I did it and was pleased that it would pay for my simple burial, then realized if the body is bought then there is nothing to bury. hahahaha... Go give it a try and I would not mind you telling me what you were worth. I was worth $4625.

http://mingle2.com/cadaver-calculator

There are several questions and it shows you in some ways how your living has affected your 'worth'.
Here is the information from the site if you are still undecided about checking it out!

So you've bitten the big one and instead of pushing up daisies your loved ones decided it would be best to sell your body to science. This survey will tell you approximately how much money they'd get for it. Cadaver values are primarily based on overall health and the level of interest your corpse holds to the medical research industry

So, go ahead and try. We might consider this before the day if we have no loved ones and no one we call close. Would make for a neat end and money for your final bills.