Friday, September 5, 2008

Party time!!

I get around the net like most of us do and am glad you stopped by and are perhaps one of my subscribers. I have another friend other than the art lady which is a super cool chick I must say. This latest entry is for the other friend which is a multi tasking lady that has a party system. Here is here entry she sent to me and I am sharing it with you!

Good Morning Ladies! Today is the auction at www.mandkgiftsgalore.com party room at 1PM est. Would love to see you all there. Lots of HUGE discounted items, I think you will be surprised. we have over 80 items up for auctions, so please come join us, this will be a terrific way to start your Christmas shopping. If you would like to join us as a seller plz send me a msg and we will take care of it NOW! Questions about the auction, YIM crafter6901 Plz Pass this around! TY

So you see I a passing it around. Christmas is a good thing to shop a bit by bit for so we are not so rushed during social party season. Good deals can be had and so I look forward to seeing new names and perhaps it will lead you to a profitable association or just plain good deals.

No comments: