Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping for Christmas

My friend has a store on line and I have ordered some things from her and am so happy with them. I got myself some chimes now that I have a porch and they are terrific. I even got some that match my daughter favorite sheets, with the moon and stars!!! Also received some incense which I am much into. The prices are really reasonable and her service has been fantastic. In fact she bent over backwards I must say when I did not pay when I said I would. My bad, I had lost my job. Well, that all worked out and I hope that you find it in you to check her out. Leave me a comment on how you like her things, or if you order. Christmas is coming and it would be good to save some dollars and help this lady out. She needs a bit of encourgement and I wish to help her all I can.

She says she has a new slide show there. Those are cool to view many products easily.
You need to shop by December 5th on the main part of the site at www.giftthing.com
If you shop a bit later then try the address of www.giftthing.com/stealsanddeals.html

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hi, I was on Yuwie at the blogging club and saw your post. I wanted to stop by and see your site. It is very nice.

Sherry
http://sherrysplace.net