Saturday, September 15, 2007

The artist lady I showcased a month or so ago!

My dear friends,
I have made an additional 13 coasters for my special Jewish and Christian friends for the holidays. Please take a peak, and let me know what you think. Okay? I also have tee shirts for the holidays. If you go to the left side of the page, and click "shop by price" from $15 to $20 and $20 to $35 you will see them.
If you have a photo you would like me to use, email me.
Have a great day, huggers, M&M Margieanne watercolor and silhouette artist.
Click below.
http://www.printfection.com/margieanneart/_maxprice_10

I think that she does a fine job with her creations. I also say that she is very worthy of supporting since she fills a definite need for items for Jewish and Christian folks. She also will use one of your photos if you have one you want on an item. Check her out!!

No comments: